We’ve been cooking some nice PastaGAPP for you and here it is, al dente: Sudoku.
Sudoku generates puzzles on the fly, allowing countless hours of playing with new grids every time.
Its intuitive interface lets you play comfortably within a single screen, even to enter potential solutions or notes you don’t want to commit to yet.
Here are some of the features:
- Generate uniquely solvable grids infinitely. You are not limited to a few hundreds or thousands of grids. Millions can be computer generated.
- Choose between five levels: beginner, easy, medium, hard and expert
- Make notes of several choices you are hesitating on for each cell
- Hint gladly given when stuck at any time
- Reset the same board to start it again. In case you are badly lost and need to erase you guesses, or simply if you want to beat your time on the same grid
- Keep you records in mind for each level. The best time and least number of guesses are recorded
- Optionally display a clock to time your performance
- Optionally warns you for incorrect numbers. Ideal for beginners in training
As all PastaGAPPs, this PastaGAPP is available in all languages supported by the Windows Phone Marketplace:
Download it directly from the Windows Phone Marketplace on Zune.
Check out the official support page for Sudoku from PastaGAPP to stay up to date.
Tags: windows phone 7